- Religion and Healing: Role of Religion in Healthcare. Joyce Flueckiger, Emory University.
- Healing: Sacred and Secular. Dr. James W. Jones, Rutgers University
- Thought of the Reformation(.pdf). Prof. Paula Cooey, Macalester College.
(none available – please republish when more added – dh)
- The Bible at the Movies. David Gunn, Texas Christian University
- Christianity in Film. Raymond A. Patterson, St. Michael’s College
- Religion and Film. Dr. Adam L. Porter, Illinois College
- Religion, Art and Visual Culture(.pdf). Dr. J. Sage Elwell. Texas Christian University.
- Religion and Film. Judith Weisenfeld, Barnard College.
- Religion, Film and Media(.pdf). Mira Z. Amiras, San Jose State University
- The Bible in Contemporary American Film. Nicola Denzey, Skidmore College
- Religion & Contemporary Film. Tony S. L. Michael, University of Toronto
- Religion Media and Hollywood: Faith in TV(.pdf). Diane Winston, University of Southern California
- Rhetoric of Religion. Karen D. Austin, Shepherd College
- Exile and Religion in Asian Literatures(.pdf). McMaster University, Dr. Lavanya Vemsani
- Religion in Science Fiction. Dr. James F. McGrath, Butler University
- Scriptural and Doctrinal Backgrounds in Literature. David Mycoff, Warren Wilson College
- Modern Jewish Literature. Washington and Lee University
(No working links left — re-publish when more added – DH)
(none with working links — please republish when new syllabi added — dh)